This is no ordinary hack – instead of creating a piece of software, the aim is to create resources for use in the teaching of Computer Science in the classroom.
Teachers, developers and academics will team up to tackle the new curriculum, sharing their expertise to produce interesting learning opportunities. We want to support diversity so the resources should aim to be inclusive for as many students as possible.
1. Find a group and create your resources
2. Upload your resource ideas via our Google form
3. Host any worksheets, videos, programs, code etc. that you create on the CAS Community site (or elsewhere e.g. on Dropbox, Github, Google Docs etc.) If you are using the CAS website, make sure the resource is public.
4. Add the link to your resource on #cs4free so that we can get it – http://casinclude.org.uk/cs4free – we will visit the link after the event, download the resources if they are not on the CAS site and host them on our own site
5. Prepare your 2 minute nano-presentation for your best idea to explain what you’ve come up with. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4pm